Moving from one house to another has got to be one of my least favorite things to do! It took me one week to pack up everything in our one bedroom apartment and when moving day came, we were ready to go. In a few more days it will be 2 weeks since we moved in and we still have boxes everywhere! I don't know why but unpacking seems to be taking longer then the packing did lol.... On the bright side, baby Samantha will now have her own nursery and I can't wait to paint and decorate it. The colors I have chosen for the nursery are pink and brown. Here is an example of a nursery I saw and want to try and duplicate it. Isn't it cute? It's fit for a princess..... a princess named Samantha.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment