Our baby shower was this past Saturday, October 8th and it was at Scholl Canyon Park in the Glendale Hills. It was a beautiful sunny day and Alex made some delish teppan food that everyone loved not to mention that the Cuban Rum cake from Porto's Bakery was amazing. We had a wonderful time and were surrounded by family and friends and we couldn't have asked for anything more. But there was still one surprise left..... I was really bummed that my mom was not going to be at my baby shower because she lives all the way in Miami and then Alex comes behind me and covers my eyes and when he removes his hands there is my mom!!!! She flew all the way from Miami for just ONE day so that she could be with us on my special day!!! Needless to say I started to cry because I was soo happy to have my mommy there with me :) What can I say, my mom ROCKS!!!
We can't wait to meet you baby Samantha!
Love, Mommy and Daddy










No comments:
Post a Comment