TALES OF OUR NEW LIFE TOGETHER!

Friday, June 1, 2012

HALF WAY THERE!

Little Sam is not so little anymore! LOL .... She will be 6 months old in 2 days and is learning so much so fast.

Since my last post she has learned to sit up on her own which she absolutely LOVES as it gives her a different view of things.

She also started teething and we are waiting to see her first baby tooth push through soon. A few weeks ago we started her on solid foods. Alex and I decided that jarred baby food was not what we wanted for Sam. We decided that making her food from fresh fruits and vegetables would be not only healthier but tastier for our little munchkin. I believe we were right to go that route becuase I have had no problems with feeding Sam. She loves all the food I give her with one exception of course...... PEAS! She makes a face of disgust each and every time. I am however being persistant and continue to give it to her, hoping she'll one day learn to like it. Her favorite flavors seem to be banana and avocado which coincidently seem to be mine as well :)
 

And look who got her ears pierced! My little girl is such a trooper! She cried for about 30 seconds and that was it! I think she's going to be tough just like her momma! haha
She looks so cute now that she's blinged out! :)
Samantha has been such a joy! Watching her grow and learn new things has been such an adventure for us both. She's learning to be independent and I am learning that there's nothing I love more than being a mommy. Yes it's hard work and at times I feel overwhelmed but I wouldn't change my life for all the money in the world. I am so blessed to have such a well behaved baby. I just hope that that continues to be the case once she starts crawling which should be any day now. I noticed the other day that she was using all her strength to get on her hands and knees and though she can't hold that position for long, I know it won't be long before the race begins and I'll be after her every move!

As with most new parents I am constantly taking pictures of my princess. She's growing so much faster than I expected and I want to make sure that I preserve each and every precious moment we share together. Here are a few snapshots of my little munchkin who apprarently loves the camera!
                         

"I'm Cute and I know it" Pose



No comments: