
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
SHE HAS TEETH!
Working full time and being a full time mommy is not easy so it's no wonder I haven't blogged in a while. Since my last post Samantha has mastered crawling and is now able to walk as long as she is holding onto some furniture :) She has said her first word which wouldn't you know it turned out to be DA-DA! I have been saying the word MAMA to her since she was 2 months old and she ends up saying DA-DA! I don't even know who taught her that word! Hahaha She now has two lower teeth and 4 top row teeth and LOOOOVES her baby veggie puffs! Watching her feed herself is so cute. She'll be 10 months old this coming Thursday yet she's wearing 1 year old clothes. YIKES! I can't believe in two months we'll be celebrating her 1st birthday. My how time flies. Here are some recent pictures of her. She's starting to look like a little girl and not a baby :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment