Taking care of a toddler is ALOT more work than I expected and so many of my activities, blogging being one of them have been put on the back burner. Seeing as how I have good news to share, I thought I would sneak in a minutes here at work and blog. This month I found out that Samantha will be having a little baby brother!! And the crazy part of it all is that he has the EXACT same due date as Samantha! Imagine they have the same birthday! :) Needless to say I'm over the moon with excitement and cannot wait to meet baby Mateo. I can only imagine how hard having a newborn AND a 2 year old will be but I know in the end it's all worth it. I don't have any 3D pictures of Baby Mateo to show yet but in the meantime, here is the latest ultrasound from May.
Also, here are some updated pics of my princess Samantha :)
Memorial Day Backyard Barbeque
First Merry Go Round Ride
No comments:
Post a Comment