Since my last post Baby Mateo has grown quite a bit! I still have one month to go and little Mateo is not so little! LOL He's already at 6 pounds! Doc says he'll be bigger than Sam was and she weighed in at 8 lbs 4 oz. I guess it's a good thing I'm having a schueduled c-section :)
Alex and I had our Baby Shower on October 12th and we had a wonderful time! All our family and friends came out to celebrate the joyous occasion with us. I put alot of time into the planning as I always do. Seems I tend to go a little over board with our family parties, but in the end its all worth it. Now with that behind us, I have moved onto Halloween plans, planning Samantha's 2nd Birthday, Thanksgiving preparations, Christmas preparations, gift shopping and YES wrapping! Halloween isn't even here yet, but with Mateo due on December 8th I want to make sure everything is wrapped and ready to go.
My mom is coming down from Miami to spend Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years with us so it will be nice to have the whole family together this holiday season :)




No comments:
Post a Comment